September 22, 2011

SAMS Maid Cafe 2011

Asami-chan, SAMS mascot.
It's been a long while, and once again I repeated my mistake for being less blog consistent person. Well, things goes fine with my current studies, I am now a first year for Bachelor of Multimedia Design. I will do my best!

Starting September 23, there will be a special event in Swinburne University Sarawak campus, the first ever Maid Cafe event, organized by the university anime club, Swinburne Anime and Manga Society. Yeah, I believe it's the first time in Kuching, even though I'm Sabahan, so anime fans, and cosplayers should be looking forward to it! As most Maid Cafe do, we have adorable girls in maid costume, cool-looking butlers, serving our customers delicious food and drinks, and of course, the signature photography session with the maids and butlers, and have a wonderful day with us~

My own character design, Asami Hanakawa, as the mascot of the club, pretty much making her own debut to the public, so once again, hope everyone like her!

Lastly, a little announcement from this blog, I would like to include new post section, the 'designers' tags will be available, for the purpose of further improving my knowledge of the world artists and designers, and certainly to share with everyone what I've learned so far.

Good to see you soon!

No comments: