December 13, 2010

Nendoroids in X'mas !!

I'll try my best to get a connection once I back to my hometown, else this will be the last post of this year... the end of 2010!! In case that happens, I'm hereby early wishing you all...

"MERRY CHRISTMAS"
&
"HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 ~ !!"

"Kyuu ~ ...!?" Well, it's their X'mas celebration xD. Album here


Well, let's summarize my posts so far... since I "revived" this blog around September, so far most I shared will be:

"my own Nendoroids"
"Animetsu.com's Figures, Nendoroids & other products"
"my personal Deviantart creations, including vectors & wallpapers"
"Dollfie Dreams"
"Pet Society"
"specials: Da Capo 'Kotori Love ExP & Super Sonico D.D."

---*for your info, you may use "LABELS" located at the Right of my widgets, to check out my previous "categorized" posts.

any suggestions feel free to leave comments here, I know that I haven't start the IT section, will try my best on the coming posts. Be sure to keep on track of my posts, all hail my readers!! 

Going back for holidays ~ T.T to the blog :D

- Zenalucard

No comments: