January 27, 2011

Dollfie Dream - Mr.MVP

photo   Joined:       November 2009

Currently:       BKK, Thailand

    I am:           Male and Single 

   E-mail:        simple_kong@yahoo.com

   MSN:          simple_kong@hotmail.com

Welcome & Thank you for visitting ! 
My English is not so good, 
Sorry if I use it wrong and may offended you. 

Looking for doll lovers to make friends with, 
If you play msn messenger, you can add me.

Twitter : @mrmvp666

Thanks!



photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Always in love with his Haruna & Sasara
as the daughters of Mr.MVP always being so adorable ^^
an active Thailand DD owner,

Summer mid semester exam finally over,
and now I'm in posting + gaming + drawing mood!
(bigdaddyplan forced to delay)
(Chinese New Year is near too ~ )


- Zenalucard



all rights reserved to owners.

No comments: