July 19, 2008

It's Been Awhile Since My Last Post

It's almost 2 months I didn't update here... many events just successfully done.

I am here to say hi again to this blog!

Nothing else to say actually, my lifetime for now... just need to do two important things... ONE, study harder, my SPM time...! And TWO, play my games well... I recognized just for these 2 years, my gaming skills are getting worse, I don't have the will to play a game till the end or unlock everything inside. I'm changing my mind to try playing some online games. For now, MapleStory, Devil May Cry 4(soon), Lineage 2 Chaotic Throne(on the way), and the one will never leave from players' mind, DotA Allstars... train myself to be a hardcore!

Yeah, about anime in Japan, I do recommended many animes for some of my friends.
Anime of Year 2008 such as:
-Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
-Soul Eater
-Nabari No Ou
-Special A
-Da Capo II Second Season
-Zero No Tsukaima Season 3
-Sekirei (New in July)
-Great Guardians (New in July)
-Koihime Musou (New in July)
-Gundam 00 Season 2 (coming this October)

Still, my favourite animes are D-Gray Man, Code Geass R2, & Gundam 00... they're rocks!

Ok, done for this post.

Wished all lucks to my best friends, caring friends, dearest friends, Prefects, and also, Players!
Especially players, please take care of your time, time management is very important now for a gamer.

One say "a person who put his/her heart to something, then it's time the true will guides you."















"The Sexiest Kasumi ever anime-form artwork."

No comments: